• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Combined score on leaderboards does not properly calculate

chaoswhistler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2020
Category: Code

Description: On challenge leaderboards, the Combined leaderboard does not appear to properly calculate. In this video, you can see it:

On the Expenditure leaderboard I am ranked 1st with 10,207 and DickDastardly is ranked 2nd with 15,713. (a difference of about 50%)

On the Time leaderboard I am ranked 3rd with 2:05.55, DickDastardly is ranked 2nd with 2:05.05. (a difference of less than 1%)

Yet, on the Combined leaderboard DickDastardly is ranked 2nd with 15,030 and I am ranked 3rd with 15,078. (a difference of less than 1%)

Expected behavior here would put me above DickDastardly in the Combined ranking, because I am so far ahead of him on the Expenditure ranking and only very slightly behind in the Time ranking.

This is on Quest.

chaoswhistler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2020
By the way, this particular leaderboard is on Takedown 06 Cinnamon. My scores have since changed there, but this seems to be reproducible on any leaderboard. It looks to me like only Time is taken into account for the Combined score.

DickDastardly

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2019
For most challenges, the top ten for Time and Combined are almost identical, so I definitely agree the Combined score doesn't take expenditure into account enough.

Reactions: chaoswhistler