• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Colored Loading Screens

RoBoT

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
aren't you sick of loading screen having red color only all over? if you are then try this!

*New* Link: CLS.rar

this is a package with 12 loading screens have all specimens with colors like in the main menu, including husk :D

Read Me said:
=Installation=

- copy/paste robotpackage.utx into:
C:\....\steam\steamapps\common\killing flloor\Textures

- then open User.ini in System folder and search for "loadingscreen" (ctrl+F)

- you will find it like this:
[GUI2K4.UT2K4ServerLoading]
Backgrounds=2k4Menus.Loading.loadingscreen1
Backgrounds=2k4Menus.Loading.loadingscreen2
Backgrounds=2k4Menus.Loading.loadingscreen2
Backgrounds=2k4Menus.Loading.loadingscreen3

then change it to:
[GUI2K4.UT2K4ServerLoading]
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS1
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS2
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS3
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS4
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS5
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS6
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS7
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS8
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS9
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS10
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS11
Backgrounds=robotpackage.Loading.LS12

Note: you dont have to put all of them if there is some of them you dont like.

- after that save the file and enjoy the colored specimens.

CLS1.jpg

Last edited:
aren't you sick of loading screen having red color only all over? if you are then try this!

Link: CLS.rar

this is a package with 12 loading screens have all specimens with colors like in the main menu, including husk :D

CLS1.jpg

Dude robot, could you try and recreate what the mod had for loading screens? they looked sick.

Also this is rad ;P

Upvote 0
meh i dont think it feels worth it in a small sense seeing how it is just taking up space and the color red doesn't really bother me that much.

including the importance of this is not that high to other things but thanks for making them anyway. Don't get the wrong idea that i'm discouraging your hard work; just a critique after all.

l8s

Upvote 0
meh i dont think it feels worth it in a small sense seeing how it is just taking up space and the color red doesn't really bother me that much.

including the importance of this is not that high to other things but thanks for making them anyway. Don't get the wrong idea that i'm discouraging your hard work; just a critique after all.

l8s

thanks for "worthless" comment :)

Upvote 0

l8s
Colour (Killing Floor is British after all :D ) \o/

It doesn't have to be worthwhile, as long as it's better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
worthless?

come on i did say and i qoute
"Don't get the wrong idea that i'm discouraging your hard work; just a critique after all."

i wasnt being a jerk so please respect others opinions otherwise your not taking criticism as well as you should.

learn to accept other people's thoughts.

glad to see youre learning :)

Upvote 0