• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Co-Op Hell on Earth on Holdout Maps

Sarcy

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2018
Hello all who stop by, I am curious to know what people use in terms of team setup and strategy in arguably the most challenging base maps Killing Floor 2 has to offer with particular interest regarding Power Core.

I consider myself quite competent having got every perk to max [at time of writing this] but you know how it is, sometimes just when things seem to be going well BAM game over.

Naturally I feel certain perks are more up to the task than others but it would be interesting to see how other players handle such situations.

For those wondering, in Solo I tend to go with Firebug for crowd control - it is surprisingly effective in some areas where you can simply camp in a corner the whole wave/game. As for the boss I swap to Berserker because why not right?

Co-Op you can somewhat do the same but the difference in healing is so significant that camping is much trickier.
Recall spending several hours straight attempting Power Core Co-Op once, pretty amusing how much different the game is when you add even 1 extra person. I'd tip my hat to any 6-person team that a/ can beat these on Hell on Earth and b/ do so consistently/every time.

I'm sure there are some KF pros/veterans around here who consider these maps "not that hard", certainly like to hear how they deal with them.

Upvote 0
Only 1 Medic? Guess it's finding the balance between keeping people alive and dishing out as much damage as possible.

I appreciate your input, certainly like to be able to run HoE Co-Op on a more regular basis but more often than not it is more an RNG thing than it is to do with skill.

Upvote 0
Sarcy;n2332997 said:
Only 1 Medic? Guess it's finding the balance between keeping people alive and dishing out as much damage as possible.

I appreciate your input, certainly like to be able to run HoE Co-Op on a more regular basis but more often than not it is more an RNG thing than it is to do with skill.

I feel like one medic should be enough... maybe not. You could add another one for safety. It really depends on skill level of everyone.

Upvote 0