• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Claymore needs one more feature

kuky90

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
My last suggestion for today.

I see people doesnt use claymore too much...but what if we have bit new or different planting feature.

What if we could plant them behind the cover without showing our head or body? For example you are in trench pinned down and have nothing else to do but put claymore on top of cover or window. So game would allow you to put claymore on top by simply rising your hand and place it there. Not your head.

Similar thing could be good if you could place it when you are next to doors. You only stretch out your arms a little bit and put claymore there.

So what do you guys think?

Movingtarget;n2323715 said:
The claymore would get more use if it worked like a real one ie a giant shotgun shell effective out to a few 100 meters in a 180 deg cone with minimal backblast.

If we could plant them infrontof an objective and count on them mowing down anyone not in cover in its area of effect i expect it would get more use.

only they do work like that but it takes to long and is risky to plant them. While you stick your head out you could rather just peek and shoot. Thats why i made suggestion.

I did kill people with claymore on 50 meters and over the bush or wall. It works fine but it spreads a lot over distance.

Oh and distance you can stand from claymore or C4 is really short. If you stand 20 meters away you cant trigger it.

Upvote 0