• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics claw machine master achievement

someguyhunter

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 20, 2009
anyone have any luck on this achievement?

i am not even sure what part of the objective gives this achievement. is it unwelding the crates and getting the 2 parts or standing on the pressure plate?

any help would be appreciated. this is the one achievement im scratching my head over.

im guessing you are talking about the part where you stand on the pressure plate.

the achievement says within 125 seconds so just standing on it and not getting off should be enough time.

maybe i should try it again. more advice would be appreciated.

You need to complete crane lift and have all zeds eliminated by completion of that objective (within 125 secs). You have 5 secs to clean up after crane lift completes (impossible sounding, I know, however people have completed this, so it is possible).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If we can get a team together I will put up my server, and maybe we can knock this achievement out. Sounds like it'll help to do it on Beginner with 6 players all spread out with one on the plate at all times.

Also maybe if we have all lvl 6 players using Support with AA12's we can kill everything real quick. Just a thought.

Let's discuss it all here, and then see if we can accomplish it together.

Upvote 0
some people are saying that if you let all the zeds surround you and you pipe bomb them at the end you can get the achievement. been trying it out a few times no luck so far.

by the way, halliday says step on the plate for down and step OFF the plate for up.

would this be a way to speed up the process? the objective says stand on the plate for the entire duration but hmmm. requires more testing.

Upvote 0
UPDATE.

just got the achievement by taking the advice of a fellow player.

supposedly, the timer for the achievement starts late if you join the server late.

if you join a server after the plate part is finished and there are just remaining zeds objective left and you team kills them all before 125 seconds are up, you get the achievement.

kinda annoying that i couldnt get it normally but tripwire is fixing it. if you are itching to get that last achievement done, try this method!

Upvote 0
Well, I don't like getting the achievements the cheap way since it makes me feel dirty, but I really hate this achievement so I did. I have two Killing Floor accounts and my own server. I got to the last zed and then signed in with my other account to get the achievement right at the end. Then I did the same for the other. Both accounts have the achievement. I will go take a shower now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
UPDATE.

just got the achievement by taking the advice of a fellow player.

supposedly, the timer for the achievement starts late if you join the server late.

if you join a server after the plate part is finished and there are just remaining zeds objective left and you team kills them all before 125 seconds are up, you get the achievement.

kinda annoying that i couldnt get it normally but tripwire is fixing it. if you are itching to get that last achievement done, try this method!

Yes my team and I took turns and got it too, we've tried many methods and this is the only way to get it. You can't say it's cheap way to get it but for now it's the only way.

Edit: For those who are still struggling, here's the link

Killing Floor - Claw Machine Master Achievement - YouTube

http://steamcommunity.com/app/1250/discussions/0/810939351030888606/

Cheers to Si-Fi for the links

Last edited:
Upvote 0