• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Clan Training.

Gwaihir

Mar 20, 2011
Norway
it says
Co-op: Players can connect with their friends and battle AI in multiple game types including the Stalingrad Campaign, Skirmish Mode, and more.
Does this mean that one can start a server, and have his whole clan 8-32 players on one side, and play round after round against boots only.
That would be a great way to train initials and other things !

:confused:

that sounds like it will go over like a lead balloon.. the training that is. i tried with a few clans over the years and found that most won't take it seriously. being Special Forces myself in the U. S. Army, back in the 80's, we tried to pass the tactics on to the clan but most didn't have the patients for tactical training. i've been able to do it in small numbers and when done right the team is almost unstoppable. we got kicked off a few server for "cheating"... "you guys are hacking" i heard more than once. funny.. we just had our **** together.. now i'm just casual about it. not even in a clan anymore.

Upvote 0
that sounds like it will go over like a lead balloon.. the training that is. i tried with a few clans over the years and found that most won't take it seriously. being Special Forces myself in the U. S. Army, back in the 80's, we tried to pass the tactics on to the clan but most didn't have the patients for tactical training. i've been able to do it in small numbers and when done right the team is almost unstoppable. we got kicked off a few server for "cheating"... "you guys are hacking" i heard more than once. funny.. we just had our **** together.. now i'm just casual about it. not even in a clan anymore.

RO has whole units devoted to realism, its not like Cod.

Upvote 0