• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Christmas Presents

Paiste PST 5 16" Thin Crash
Pearl B-100 boom stand, with a boom arm and adapter

Guitar Hero 6

2x John Lennon shirts

Books on Artillery, Aircraft and Tanks; to complement the same one in the set on Small Arms. It also complements by book called Firearms

Another book about 50 weapons that changed the world

Chocolate-coated shortbread

A book called Vampirology; it's part of a series that i own

Upvote 0
I had a great time with my family, I even met my brother again whom I haven't seen in 5 years. Here is a picture of me and my brother in front of the Christmas tree.

kerst2010broer.jpg

Reactions: Blimey
Upvote 0
I had a great time with my family, I even met my brother again whom I haven't seen in 5 years. Here is a picture of me and my brother in front of the Christmas tree.
Was he in prison? :D j/k

Well today was the last stage of christmas where we visited our grandmother. Now it's pretty much over. Was okay I guess.

Reactions: husbert
Upvote 0

kerst2010broer.jpg
Hilarious shirt hahahahahahaha.

I got:

$90 from assorted peeps
Gray sweater
Passover - The Black Angels
Of Birds, Bees, and Butterflies etc. - Late Night Alumni
Empty Streets - Late Night Alumni
In Search of Sunrise 3 - Tiesto
The City and the City (some sci-fi type book apparently... my dad knows what I like so I'm sure I'll enjoy it)
The Practice of the Presence of God (book written by some monk like 6 centuries ago)
Box of Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese :D

But biggest... my dad managed to get me tickets to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor... at a show that was sold out months ago. I dunno how he did it, but it musta cost a bunch... I saw them going for $100+ on resale online. Totally took me by surprise, thought I'd never get to see them live. (they just reformed and this is their first tour in 7 years so all places sold out almost overnight)

Last edited:
Upvote 0