• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Christmas Presents

Slinky

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 1, 2006
What i got:
4gen Ipod Touch
carry bag and an rubber case to protect the ipod
a case to hold my DVD's
Some socks+ chocolate and sum money :cool:

CandleJack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2009
VIC
Paiste PST 5 16" Thin Crash
Pearl B-100 boom stand, with a boom arm and adapter

Guitar Hero 6

2x John Lennon shirts

Books on Artillery, Aircraft and Tanks; to complement the same one in the set on Small Arms. It also complements by book called Firearms

Another book about 50 weapons that changed the world

Chocolate-coated shortbread

A book called Vampirology; it's part of a series that i own

AsoBit

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
Kansas City, MO
www.flickr.com
From Family

- Complete Calvin and Hobbes Collection
- Nintendo Wii
- NBA Jam
- Various PS2 and PSP games

From Girlfriend

- Fuji Natura 1600
- 10 DVD Bob Ross set (YES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DraKon2k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Vienna, Austria
I had a great time with my family, I even met my brother again whom I haven't seen in 5 years. Here is a picture of me and my brother in front of the Christmas tree.
Was he in prison? :D j/k

Well today was the last stage of christmas where we visited our grandmother. Now it's pretty much over. Was okay I guess.

Reactions: husbert

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
I had a great time with my family, I even met my brother again whom I haven't seen in 5 years. Here is a picture of me and my brother in front of the Christmas tree.

Hilarious shirt hahahahahahaha.

I got:

$90 from assorted peeps
Gray sweater
Passover - The Black Angels
Of Birds, Bees, and Butterflies etc. - Late Night Alumni
Empty Streets - Late Night Alumni
In Search of Sunrise 3 - Tiesto
The City and the City (some sci-fi type book apparently... my dad knows what I like so I'm sure I'll enjoy it)
The Practice of the Presence of God (book written by some monk like 6 centuries ago)
Box of Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese :D

But biggest... my dad managed to get me tickets to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor... at a show that was sold out months ago. I dunno how he did it, but it musta cost a bunch... I saw them going for $100+ on resale online. Totally took me by surprise, thought I'd never get to see them live. (they just reformed and this is their first tour in 7 years so all places sold out almost overnight)

Last edited:

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Books on Artillery, Aircraft and Tanks; to complement the same one in the set on Small Arms. It also complements by book called Firearms

Another book about 50 weapons that changed the world
I'll have those books once you're finished! :V

BlackLabel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
Straight Edge for life eh....

Facetatoos are made of fail btw....

Got some books, deodorant, several little things, mp3 player....