• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Christmas Presents

:eek:Insurance :eek: ;)

Enjoy your personal presents while you can. Once you have kids they get all the presents. They do leave for a while, but then they come back with more kids, which means more presents for everyone else.

Nice car! You said 'kit car'. Do you know the brand?

Nah, Insurance isn't actually that bad.. it's a stated-value policy.. if I mow over a mailbox, or wrap it around a tree, they cut a check and buy the car.. (then they raise my rates for my other stuff....)
Re: Kids.. this is why I don't intend to have any.
Replica kit: ya, it's a Unique Motorcars, prob has $40k+ in hardware plus time into it.. the previous owner never had it performance-tuned, so he thinks I could probably go do that and get around 400HP outa it.

Upvote 0
51911806.jpg

present for my father. <3

Upvote 0
I'd love to get my red cutie back and she's with another bastard now. I'll probably end up getting only some shirts and jackets from my family. This is going to be a lonely Xmas for me :(
Well, on the other hand, by February next year, my aunt is buying a SUV for her, so I'm getting her older Corsa SS '08, which it's a pretty nice car. That'll be my real Christmas present and I won't have to take the bus to college anymore :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
51911806.jpg

present for my father. <3

That kicks *** sir.

No "Golden IS-2"? :eek:
There is no Golden IS-2 Ale..

I have a reddish-brown IS-2 Ale sitting in bottles waiting to bottle condition right this minute..
reminds me I need to get that label file from Maj.Harvey so I can put them on the bottles and ship TWI a holiday present....

Upvote 0
i never ask for anything but i'm getting hassled to come up with something - should i go for...

Stalker clear sky
call of pripyat
Cryostasis
Penumbra 1/2/3 (or the collection)
section 8
fallout 3 with the addons/collectors

when i'm not playing realistic shooters i kinda like stalker SoC, thief, deus ex and the like.

...could ask for 2 or 3 if they're reasonable.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0