• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Chivalry 2 Launch Trailer and Pre-Load Information Are Now Available!

The Chivalry 2 launch trailer is here! Watch it now on YouTube and witness the ultimate medieval battlefield in action as swords crash against shields in large-scale 64-player combat. Chivalry 2 is launching soon on June 8, 2021 for PC (via Epic Games Store), the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 computer entertainment systems, the Xbox One family of devices, and the Xbox Series X|S console systems. The game will be available for pre-download and install starting Sunday, June 6 at 11:00am EDT on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S, and Tuesday, June 8 at 10:30am EDT on PC (via the Epic Games Store).

For players looking for an improved Chivalry 2 experience on PC, publisher Tripwire Presents is also excited to announce that Chivalry 2 will be streaming on GeForce NOW at launch. GeForce NOW is NVIDIA’s open cloud gaming service that taps into the thriving PC gaming ecosystem by streaming from world-class NVIDIA GPUs. Playing PC games on GeForce NOW provides members with instant access and uses Game Ready Drivers for the best performance. Even gamers on low-powered hardware can now play with amazing GeForce quality. For full details on GeForce NOW, please visit the official website.

When:

Pre-download Chivalry 2 for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S starting on Sunday June 6 at approximately 11:00am EDT.

Pre-download Chivalry 2 for PC (via the Epic Games Store) on Tuesday, June 8 at approximately 10:30am EDT.

Chivalry 2 Global Launch for all platforms: Tuesday, June 8 at approximately 11:00am EDT.

Chivalry 2 game servers will be online and active at launch on Tuesday, June 8 at approximately 11:00am EDT.​

I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
Too bad Youtube is asking for my credit card information or a copy of my legal identity card to watch the video because of the age restriction, which none of them I will give them. You may think about uploading the video elsewhere. or not I don't care I watched it at the Playstation channel where it is not age restricted.

ESRB and other ratings boards require us to flag it for an age check due to its rating. The PlayStation channel should have the same restrictions as far as I am aware.

Upvote 0
Too bad Youtube is asking for my credit card information or a copy of my legal identity card to watch the video because of the age restriction, which none of them I will give them. You may think about uploading the video elsewhere. or not I don't care I watched it at the Playstation channel where it is not age restricted.

That's weird. Even on my old Youtube channel where I lied on my age, I never had any problem. As long as you're 18+, you should be good to go.

Upvote 0
I should but I'm not. I guess you already gave them personal information to identify you.
If by personal information, you mean a fake date of birth... Then yes I did.

They didn't ask for anything else. I do know however that a few of my friends had issues watching 18+ videos on phones, maybe that's where the problem comes from? Have you tried watching in on other devices?

Upvote 0