• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Chivalry 2 Comes to Steam June 12 Along with the Tenosian Invasion Update!

Chivalry 2 comes to Steam onJ une 12 with the biggest content update yet: the Tenosian Invasion.

Check out our brand new reveal trailer.

Tenosian Invasion (Patch 2.5) brings warriors to a new theater of war, with the Tenosian faction, two huge Team Objective maps, two Team Deathmatch maps, and much more! Ride to war on horseback with an all-new mounted combat system, plus console players can join friends’ games directly on other platforms with the new Console Server Browser!

Wishlist Chivalry 2 on Steam today.

This massive update celebrates the Steam release of Chivalry 2, and opens an exciting new chapter in the civil war.

Read an in-depth preview of the Tenosian Invasion update at PC Gamer!

Chiv2_SteamEd_Helm-steam.jpg

Receive four free bonus helms on Steam, available as a timed exclusive (to be made available for users on all platforms at a later date)

RoadMap-May-2022-scaled.jpg

Visit our roadmap on Trello to see what’s coming next to Chivalry 2, plus look back at the content and improvements that have shipped into the live game so far.

Some new screenshots from the Tenosian Invasion update

Chivalry2_Horses-1080-1.jpg

Chivalry2_Lighthouse-Wide-scaled.jpg

Chivalry2_City-Wide-scaled.jpg

Chivalry2_Desert-Wide-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 254 featured items
Reactions: utek
Currently I do not believe 3 ways battles are something being worked towards for this launch.
Aw shucks...I believe it would have made for super fresh battles, and would have put Chivalry 2 even further apart ! Considering factions aren't THAT different from each other, that would have at least made sense to have three factions trying to dominate each other. Here... I just don't really see what the Tenosians will bring besides flair.

Thanks for your answer anyway !

Upvote 0
Aw shucks...I believe it would have made for super fresh battles, and would have put Chivalry 2 even further apart ! Considering factions aren't THAT different from each other, that would have at least made sense to have three factions trying to dominate each other. Here... I just don't really see what the Tenosians will bring besides flair.

Thanks for your answer anyway !
It is something the team has announced interest in investigating for the future as a heads up.

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0