Chin straps, German Helmet

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RedGuardist

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2006
Its I. The friggin PC Gamer article! Comon people..can't be doing all the research for you:p they didn't go into detail about it...but you get to customize your troop

Ok, thanks. :) I read the article, but obviously missed it.

Chewiemuse

FNG / Fresh Meat
Ok, thanks. :) I read the article, but obviously missed it.

I believe its in the area were they talk about leveling up or somethimg about the heroes I can't quite remember

Ill try to find it for ya :D

Wait hold on I think it was in that 30 interview on youtubr.... I aware he said something about it...man I feel stuid...I could have swore I saw something about

Ifiget myselfed mixed up again I am sorry lol but iswore it was when he was talking about how hero units get special things to put on them to signify their status

Last edited:

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2009
can't believe people are actually against this idea. poly budget? it's a freaking chin strap.

US92

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
That's awesome that you can make your soldier look completely different. Anyways that interviewer dude was a prick.

RedGuardist

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2006
Im not so sure, that there will be that much of customization. Probably some, but it

TWB*SixKiller

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2011
USA
Since the sarcastic remarks abound I'll add my wtf suggestion too..if your character has glass on and they get knocked off by a close arty strike, or a rifle butt to the face, your vision would get all blurry... It would be a great excuse for the TK'ers out there.. sorry, I lost my glasses..

Last edited:

RedGuardist

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2006
Since the sarcastic remarks abound I'll add my wtf suggestion too..if your character has glass on and they get knocked off by a close arty strike, or a rifle butt to the face, your vision would get all blurry... It would be a great excuse for the TK'ers out there.. sorry, I lost my glasses..

Losing your Dienstbrille in the middle of the action would cause some serious WTF moments..."Guys, cover me! Where the **** are my glasses...I

Randy2k6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2010
No offence but some of you guys are so ignorant... You don't have to wear the chinstraps like they are supposed to, you can put it on the front section of your helmet, but in RO2 it doesnt have chin straps at all... Did they just forget to add it?