• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Chickenator Outfit Bundle for DAR?

BeepBibbidy

Apr 14, 2019
Pretty straight forward suggestion, a Chickenator outfit for DAR...Yes we already have the Commando Chicken outfit bundle, but i feel that the Chickenator has his own separate thunder when it comes to KF1 characters.

Now i say DAR of all characters should get the bundle, reasoning behind that being, DAR...is a robot, so he'd fit the character a bit better, on top of that DAR is one of the only characters to make "Chicken noises" but, it wouldn't hurt for all characters to be able to wear it as well as DAR, just for more variety.

And im saying "make the Chickenator an outfit bundle" instead of a "fully fledged voiced character" because i don't believe TW wants to make a new character, nor has resources to do so, so an outfit bundle would be a bit more down their alley imo. but, Just an idea, hopefully we get to see something along these lines in the future. :)

1590031831493.png