• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Check Out My Game: Break Blocks

*Changed the thread tag to game* Move along ppl, nothing to see here!
Barbrady.gif

I knew you would abuse your admin powers, but this is going too far!

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
Yes, you have to time it, and the better you time it, the better your score.

Players will be able to use their own music in the Free Play mode, which will add all songs out of the game's music directory to a list automatically. This'll allow players to play custom songs on their own machine, as well as in multiplayer.
Sounds like you'll sell quite a few copies.

Upvote 0

Players will be able to use their own music in the Free Play mode, which will add all songs out of the game's music directory to a list automatically. This'll allow players to play custom songs on their own machine, as well as in multiplayer.

woah....any songs can be plugged into it O.O?
That just screams total awesomeness. I thought it was amazing before, but being able to throw whatever I want into it would just take it to the next level.

I know what I'm going to make my Russian dance to :troll:

YouTube - Soviet/ USSR Anthem [Red Army Choir]![/URL]

In all seriousness though, amazing job Xienen!:D

I pray I offended no one with that vid though, but it is a very dramatic song

Last edited:
Upvote 0

What formats will it support?

Upvote 0
Sounds like you'll sell quite a few copies.

That'd be the best situation for everyone; our customers and charitable partners included =)

whoa....any songs can be plugged into it O.O?
That just screams total awesomeness. I thought it was amazing before, but being able to throw whatever I want into it would just take it to the next level.
In all seriousness though, amazing job Xienen!:D

Thank you muchly, timur!

What formats will it support?

Unfortunately, supporting MP3 format will cost me a large chunk of dosh, as it's not a free format, so I have had to stick with ogg format. There are a number of MP3 to OGG programs out there that will allow users to get their favorite songs into the game, though.

Upvote 0
Wikipedia said:
No licenses or payments are required to be able to stream or distribute content in AAC format.[34] This reason alone makes AAC a much more attractive format to distribute content than MP3, particularly for streaming content (such as Internet radio).

However, a patent license is required for all manufacturers or developers of AAC codecs.[35] It is for this reason FOSS implementations such as FFmpeg and FAAC are distributed in source form only, in order to avoid patent infringement.

I'll add that to my task list, thanks Bobdog =)

Upvote 0