Cheaters

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BlackLabel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
Same with me I was getting shot through the smoke, he must have been using a cheat.

smoke is not a wall...smoke is...smoke..duh

if i see someone rnunning into smoke you can easly predict where they might be if they keep runnin the same direction as before....thus makes them easy to shoot.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Placebo Cyanide

Faulkner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 21, 2007
Spain
I don't know if this the same thing, but yesterday I was able to see enemies through wood fences.

Shadows casted by enemy models were proyected on the fences not on the ground. I changed shadows settings to low and the effect dissapeared.

Weird glitch...

Nipper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 9, 2011
Of course everyone can get a few kills through smoke now and then but to "snipe" people through smoke over and over again with a PPSH is pretty suspect

Yep, he got me 3 or 4 times, one shot, through thick black smoke, there was no chance of anyone seeing through it.

Drecks

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 26, 2005
The Netherlands

wuteva

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
Yea already cheaters around.
It was obvious. 25 kills within 5 minutes? You couldnt even hide. Came around corner directly 1 hit you from hip with carbine. I
the only response i got on the server with admins : STFU NOOB.

thanks. IVe been playing Shooters since 99 but cheating seem to be already a fashion. Few days after realease Cheaters.
It will never end i know but its pretty Lame.