• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Character Pack: Airborne Virus

Yomommassis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA

WORKS ONLINE
Note:
This will not replace vital files, this only replaces text documents and contains a backup of those files.

Install:
Place folders into killingfloor folder and overwrite

Please feel free to leave any feedback or ideas.

Change Log​

--Version 1.3--
Fixed Combiner Problem

--Version 1.2--
Added transparency to riot helmet

--Version 1.1--
Fixed no weapon bug​

--Version 1.0--
Initial Release​

Last edited:

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
That's really, really cool. :IS2:

Did you make these by yourself? :eek:

Anyway, personally, I'm not overly keen on replacing my KF stuff. Perhaps there's a way that you could add these to the character select screen? When TWI released the rigs and such, it's meant to be doable. :)

Have an IS-2. :IS2:

WhiteTigerShiro

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 25, 2010
Looks cool. A couple of those are good enough to pass as original DLC characters instead of just modded versions of existing skins.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I think my favourite here has to be the green camo soldier.

Replace that green with black, keep that gas mask, add a kickass backstory and Viola! :D

An awesome new character.