• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Character] KF1 Foster - Clientside!

SuccubaNono

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
header_info.png

FOSTINATOR TAKES ROUND ONE

It's about time, I've been thinking about doing this for a while. This is a raw Skin Wrap, meaning I simply posed Foster over the base model and did no touch-ups to the rigging whatsoever. His hands have been doubled in detail for that purpose, making his fingers easier to "rig" in Max.

Anyway, KF1 Foster comes to KF2. The original model has been ported, as well as first-person arms from KF1 with Foster's texture. His magma texture from KF1 has also been ported, and DMN666's Dosh skin has fittingly been applied. No voicepack, but I might be able to fool around and replace his voice with Alan's. We'll see. ;)

Anyway, enjoy.

To Install:

Read the readme. It's called readme for a reason. ;)
I've intentionally left out the ARCH package in this character, due to content updates! You HAVE to use the tutorial in order to install him.

Screenshots:

header_mirrors.png

BROKEN - Custom characters are obsolete due to an upcoming hex editing patch. Files are still available in case a mutator or future fix is made.

Let me know if there are any problems, there probably will be. This should at least hold everyone off until a mutator is made.

Last edited: