• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Character] Beta Louis - Clientside!

SuccubaNono

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
header_info.png

GRABBIN' PEELZ

Replaces Donovan.

Donovan / Coleman needs some love too, and who better to replace him than Louis? Rather than working in some cubicle at Horzine, Beta Louis looks more fit to the zed apocalypse than his nerdy final-version. This release is a tad bit different, considering it actually replaces the original portrait textures and he has eye rigging. Louis blinks, yeah. As always, this is clientside, meaning you can connect to servers with it and not break your perks. With the portrait textures being replaced, you have one less file to worry about. This should work fine online, I've tested it and had no problems. Credit to Splinks for the original rigging and anything else that might've been done beforehand.

His first-person arms are reskinned Foster arms, since they didn't look that great. If you want the original arms for accuracy purposes, post and I'll drop a link in the topic.

To Install:

Read the readme. It's called readme for a reason. ;)

Screenshots:

header_mirrors.png

BROKEN - Custom characters are obsolete due to an upcoming hex editing patch. Files are still available in case a mutator or future fix is made.

Let me know if there are any problems, there probably will be. This should at least hold everyone off until a mutator is made.

(I know his hat isn't any different, sorry about that. ;))

Last edited:
Yeah that would be great. I am not exactly new to all this. I get how the things are being done. I am mostly a mapper (and I do reskins occasionally) but I wouldn't mind trying to port some chars. I am lazy ****er tho', thats why I asked my question. I was thinking to look for a guide for the UDK porting but if its tedious I dunno if I am up for it because it will take me 1 year for single character since I'll prolly be tired after ~10 min and I will take a break a couple of days lol

Upvote 0