• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Changing to Original Voices

BlackLabel

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
Yes for some people it might be good to have russians and germans speaking in horrendious comical english tounge. But TBH..i cant stand that.

AFIK i have read somewhere that we are able to switch back to the original voices per option. That dosent seem to be implented as of yet.

I have also read that some people fiddeld with renaming of some files to make it work for them.

If there is no option do go back to the original NON comical voices instead of the , frankly, quite corny english, some forumite could point me to the thread where those changes where descripet..ty. :eek:

Iam german and had to learn russian in school so...yeah there is people out there that happen to speak several languages..albeit russian not really fluent. I liked that in ro: OST there was no choice but the original languages.

yeah but they had text pop up for everything that was said, they had real germans and russians do the voice overs that are in english, try out the campaign some stuff in there is actually really good and sad. Every time they read something from a random soldiers diary or whatever is awesome but sad/scary etc at the same time. I happen to like the english VO because I can only speak english. But Yeah I can imagine you would want them in the regular tongue since you actually know the languages. Wish I did.

Upvote 0