• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Changing the default map from Biotics Lab

Aphyon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2019
Hello, I'm using a gameservers dedicated server along with the KF2 server interface for the server, anyone know how to set the default map to a different one? Thanks!

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
In your launch batch script you can set the map you want it to start with. Example batch:

start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-burningparis?gamelength=0?difficulty=0 will always launch Burning Paris on short and normal.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
Reach your customer support for them to change your start map, you surely do not have access to the startup command line, I mean they didn't have that feature back when I used them for a while years ago, they surely still do not have these options (or else you probably would have found them in your control pages on their website).

edit: nevermind, you wrote you're using a dedicated server so yeah, modify your startup command line manually obviously :) as Yoshiro told you.