• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Chainsaw Massacre - Scrakes only

Benjamin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
France
So you're basically suggesting that the Katana's damage be nerfed enough so that on Easy/Normal/Hard it can't stun a scrake.

Okay, if that happened you'de be able to do it with the Axe or the Chainsaw.

Keep going further? Nerf the axe too so only the chainsaw can?

Oh boy, big problem here, now most of your melee weapons do the same amount of damage as a machete, oh boy.
Or maybe he was just suggesting removing the stun feature for the mutator?

assfuzz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2011
Oh, right.

/asshole.

Can you even do that I wonder...?

They'de be like, mini-flesh pounds that don't get pissed from being near you.
i meant just for the mutator. i dont know if it can be done but i know in the hellfire mutator the damage from the husks was changed to environmental instead of fire so firebugs couldnt grind. if the scrakes were modded somehow to not be able to be stunlocked in the mutator then it would be a level playing field and be more likely to be whitelisted

Falidell

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
off topic: sorry just wanted to say this...

reguarding mini-fp's
demon and i have made them with custom sounds and correct collision(no floaty in air or hp-bar way above their heads) and they are so CUTE!! also we made sure that they still rage lol.. they rage from looking at them funny :p

ok again sry just wanted to say that lol

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Doesn't KF have specimen mutators pre-installed? Either way, the "this specimen only" mutator (a few threads below, one you've already commented on) will do this. ITs unlisted tho - beware.

BenioX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2010
Poland
www.youtube.com