• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Central US player looking for clan/squad

Deathtyrant

Apr 21, 2010
I've put quite a bit of experience in Killing Floor under my belt. I can now keep my cool when FPs arrive, I know where the "crosshair" is and for less of a better word, I'm more capable of slaughtering specimens while keeping my hide in one piece. I'd like to join a clan thats rather active and can show me some real teamwork, plus I want a cool name. That is all!

haha i think i failed the assessment when I doubletapped the scrake D:

no you didnt fail :p hopefully we can play some more together.

How come I was never offered to be part that clan? I played with you several times. :p

because youre in ADGD and i dont want to take Duke's members away because that wouldnt be cool of me!!

Upvote 0
no you didnt fail :p hopefully we can play some more together.

because youre in ADGD and i dont want to take Duke's members away because that wouldnt be cool of me!!

LOL Dex I know what you mean, it sucks when you see a good player on another clan because it's not the greatest thing to be like YEAH DROP FROM THEM WE ARE THE WAY. It's just rude and puts a bad name.

Upvote 0
See, I don't do the whole clan thing. I wear a [SCAR] tag as a tribute to an old gaming guild, and I run an open gaming group on steam: Colonel's Killing Floor Crew, but that's really only for easy access to friendly teammates and server news and announcements on my servers. I don't like groups that make you wear a clan tag or devote yourself to a single clan--it takes the fun out of gaming, when half of it is clan logitstics and responsibility to your clan.

See link in sig if you want some good midwest servers to watch... whitelist and friendly fire Normal/Hard/Suicidal.

Upvote 0
See, I don't do the whole clan thing. I wear a [SCAR] tag as a tribute to an old gaming guild, and I run an open gaming group on steam: Colonel's Killing Floor Crew, but that's really only for easy access to friendly teammates and server news and announcements on my servers. I don't like groups that make you wear a clan tag or devote yourself to a single clan--it takes the fun out of gaming, when half of it is clan logitstics and responsibility to your clan.

See link in sig if you want some good midwest servers to watch... whitelist and friendly fire Normal/Hard/Suicidal.

i like being in a clan. always ppl to play with that i know.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0