• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses update

Carpathian Crosses media update!

Following on from our own updates, we are happy to see that the Mod teams are weighing in too. The next update comes from the Carpathian Crosses team, currently working hard to bring us all the Romanians, along with some nice early-war armor and a few neat, innovative new features.

They have a full update over on their website (click HERE

38(t) looks rad.
MP28 looks great too, but ... the cooling holes are textured, right ? they look a bit flat. Dunno if I would notice it in the action, though...

You won't notice that in action. Imo the MP-28 could be prettier.

Many of these things are not new for me because I beta test that stuff.
Hm, I'll try to forget that and have fun enjoying the update :D

Congrats to the Devs they are making good progress :cool:

Upvote 0
Goddammit, I actually had a dream about playing with the Pz38(T) last night :eek:

You need to get out more. I have often had dreams of 38(D)s rumbling over fields of grass...... ;)

Nice to see the 38t coming into action. I guess I stop the sales pitch to every model maker I know! The early-war tanks will be great for the community.

Upvote 0
You need to get out more. I have often had dreams of 38(D)s rumbling over fields of grass...... ;)
well, I already can play with boobs, so I dream about playing with the tank.
Everybody longs for what he lacks the most.
I won't be so bold as to push the logic further and draw a conclusion about you :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0