• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses Released

For Ardon I will most likely make some tweaks as to how the tank spawn system works. Maybe I will move the spawns up but put a higher timer on how long it takes the tanks to reappear. That way I can shorten the walking distance if you do get killed. Also, I had to switch the Soviet role infos at the last minute and forgot to set a limit for the Soviet tank commanders so they can be unlimited right now. This will be fixed in the patch. :)

Upvote 0
For Ardon I will most likely make some tweaks as to how the tank spawn system works. Maybe I will move the spawns up but put a higher timer on how long it takes the tanks to reappear. That way I can shorten the walking distance if you do get killed. Also, I had to switch the Soviet role infos at the last minute and forgot to set a limit for the Soviet tank commanders so they can be unlimited right now. This will be fixed in the patch. :)

That's cool, it be nice if you could also add a few extra tanks in that map especially at the spawn points. It's just that whenever I get into someone else's tank most of the time they unpolitely tell me to get the f*** out :mad:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Love this mod and everything about it. Mortar is becoming my new favorite role and very satisfying killing someone with it. Oh and a very nice surprise I had last night. Was bombarding the centre trench system of Maikob (think that is the name) and after hitting the roof of the dugout like three times I killed those under it :). I do know you scared me away from trying to make a map for this as the quality of the maps is to much for me! Absolutely wonderful.

Upvote 0
Love this mod and everything about it. Mortar is becoming my new favorite role and very satisfying killing someone with it. Oh and a very nice surprise I had last night. Was bombarding the centre trench system of Maikob (think that is the name) and after hitting the roof of the dugout like three times I killed those under it :). I do know you scared me away from trying to make a map for this as the quality of the maps is to much for me! Absolutely wonderful.

Yea, when you hit the roof of a bunker a certain number of times (three?) it caves in killing everyone inside. Done it myself yesterday, got to say its a very satisfying moment :D

Upvote 0
Congratulatios for this great Mod, mates !!! ...and THANK YOU !!!

At the moment I don't have time to check out all the great stuff implemented but from my few first looks: AWESOME !!!
The maps, tanks, roles and gameplay are great.
My favorite "eye-candies" are the russian naval forces ...and the glasses!

Hmmm, this is a fanboyresque post. But the truth had to be told. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0