• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses Released

I've been playing this all day and I must say this mod rocks!!!, the only thing that let's it down are painful lag issues. Also the graphics seemed slightly watered down than the standards of RO: O.

BTW I love the new cutey French tank in-game -

r-35_final_A.jpg

it kinda reminds of Metal Slug -

MetalSlugTank.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've been playing this all day and I must say this mod rocks!!!, the only thing that let's it down are painful lag issues. Also the graphics seemed slightly watered down than the standards of RO: O.

Ping-related or non-ping related lag? or fps drop? also can you specify what you mean by watered-down?

We have not finished CC yet so any feedback on our forum bug thread would help.

Upvote 0
Ping-related or non-ping related lag? or fps drop? also can you specify what you mean by watered-down?

We have not finished CC yet so any feedback on our forum bug thread would help.

Mostly ping related, on some maps everybody's ping goes up to like 200-400 for some reason (it might be that excessive use of smoke grenades could be the cause). What I mean by watered-down graphics, I feel that the HDR bloom effects are missing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK - I see what you mean. I have noticed certain issues on 50-port servers with very high ping for some maps. As for the bloom... well, that's really a matter of taste, I suppose. I can only speak for my map in which I decided on minimal bloom as it was at night.

thanks for your comments - this will all help the next release be better (...and hopefully final! :))

Last edited:
Upvote 0