• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses: Januari Update!

well my scenario was orgionally planned to be april/march '44 edge of the carps.
I wanted a Manstein vs Zhukov matchup as it goes, but it seems they didn't properly meet here- Manstien replaced by Model about the time Zhukov arrived.
However, with Models 'stand you ground' orders phaps it's the best match up anyway.
I did send map details to another member here ages ago, but got no reply and he seems to be one of the many who has left the forums unfortunately.
If I go back to this map i should get a workable beta released shortly. I will probably add details (farms, villages etc.) though successive betas as it goes while gameplay is ironed out.
My map is huge, and tanks only. Part of the reason that it hasnt be released already is that I have been looking at vehicles to add to it (nearly all '43 stuff). The other reason is optimisation and the very size of it, as i kicked of a simpler map recently which is at a similar stage.
My problem is that because i am learning all the time I have not decided what to actually concentrate on - rather I'm dabbling with a bit of mapping, modelling, etc.
It did occur to me that it could be used with CC mod or at least with CC loadouts. A change of trees and other bits can easily suggest a different month.

Upvote 0