• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Carillon Hamlet bugs (2 things I found)

Phred_Phred

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 17, 2021

Category
: Level design

Reproducibility: Sometimes

Summary: Fall damage inconsistent when falling from train station catwalk and into sewers.

Description: The first spot is when you are in the train station and turn right from the trader pod, at the end of the catwalk you can drop down onto a dumpster. The second spot is where you can walk up some pallets are drop from the area with the generators down towards the trader pod in the sewers (instead of going down the stairs). It seems like these drops will either give no fall damage or quite a bit depending on where you land. I haven't been able to figure out which spots are OK and which will give damage. The guide arrows will tell you to drop off these ledges.

Category
: Level design

Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce

Summary: Enemies get stuck and take damage on cars.

Description: I am specifically talking about the yellow car outside of the train station. Near the end of a wave I saw a bloat try and jump onto the yellow car to get to me. I was standing in front of the car and the bloat was behind it (if you are looking at the back of the car, the bloat was jumping up the back left tail light). The bloat would jump and land, and then slowly slide down (a couple seconds). After this happened 4 or 5 times it died without taking any other damage while it was jumping.