• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Capture The Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Ermm where has it been released?

I can't see a download link?
This version is not available for public download. I have to finish the remaining todo's first. But it will be possible to beta-test on the DD server as soon as I finish updating the maps.

GrimReality

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 8, 2009
www.deathb4dishonor.net
Although CTF really shouldn't have any place in the game, I am nonetheless happy to see someone go so far as to add a whole new game type. Great work all around.
You should try it, you just might like it! :)

Personally, nothing gives me quite the adrenaline rush (as far as video games go) like taking an enemy flag and doing my best to avoid enemies, sneak, run, dance, juke, jive, and shoot my way back through to my base to get the capture for my team. It's exhilarating!

Why shouldn't a game like this have a game mode like CTF? Sure, RO2 is more tactical and serious than other more mainstream FPS's, and we all enjoy that, but you gotta loosen up every once in a while. ;)

Last edited:

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
The MOD has been updated to 2.6.0 and is now available for download.

Last edited:

iluvyaman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2007
Those five CTF maps don't appear on the map cycle list. The only name I see is CTF-Prototype.
I made .ini for each of them and put them in the config file. Anything else I should do?

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
The CTF maps (except prototype) are not included in the CTF package. Did you install all the map files (redirect, server and ini files)? Look in the map-specific threads.

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Well, WebAdmin, is the server administration web page, where you define all the settings of your server...

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
CTF 2.6.1 is now available (modder package only). See the OP for the changelog. It will now be possible to upload CTF content to the workshop.

Server Admins, for now, nothing is required on your side. We will update the maps first, and let you know when it is time to proceed.

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
The RO2 update that came out this morning has been rolled back by TWI and postponed next week. CTF will not be uploaded to workshop before this update goes out, but CTF 2.6.1 will still be released unless compatibility problems arise. Stay tuned.

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
CTF Modder files 2.6.1 have been rolled back to 2.6.0.

I will have to make sure that the next patch is still compatible with 2.6.1 when they release it next week. They might make some changes to their patch that will require another CTF rebuild.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.