• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Capped all objectives No round end?

Divinehammer

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
Here is my problem I have 4 objectives all initially owned by the Russians(defenders) I have objectives to win set to 4(have also tried 3) The objectives work correctly and advance as they should. But after capping all objectives the round does not end. What else should I be looking at or should I just scrap them all and remake them? Is there a special order they need to be created in? It is possible I did a duplicate command on the objectives and then changed their properties could this be the cause? The last two objectives are set to be recapturable if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Hopefully someone has the answer to my mystery.

Here is my problem I have 4 objectives all initially owned by the Russians(defenders) I have objectives to win set to 4(have also tried 3) The objectives work correctly and advance as they should. But after capping all objectives the round does not end. What else should I be looking at or should I just scrap them all and remake them? Is there a special order they need to be created in? It is possible I did a duplicate command on the objectives and then changed their properties could this be the cause? The last two objectives are set to be recapturable if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Hopefully someone has the answer to my mystery.

It's impossible to answer that like this. There are so many things you could have done wrong by accident or by copying from other maps.

One thing that could be set up wrong is the Defendingteam setting in the ROLevelInfo actor. Other things that can get messed up is incorrect objective numbering and all kinds of other small errors.

Other then that I suggest you create a new test map with just a levelsubstraction, and try to set up your objectives, level info and win conditions from scratch to see if it occurs a second time in a new clean map (also setting up a simple spawn point plus two roles to be able to play it).

If it has the same problems you are setting it up wrong. If not, you fixed it while setting it up again and you borked something in your original map apparantly. In that case copy the test map actors into your old map.

Upvote 0
Check to make sure you have your objectives numbered starting with objective 0 . If you have them numbered 1,2,3,4 without an objective zero it can cause the round to not end... so if you have a total of 4 objectives they should be numbered as follows: 0,1,2,3

Sabu

Upvote 0