Can't select a perk while uzing mutator ?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yzyh

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 1, 2010
If I creat a game with a mutator such as spawning only Fleshpounds I can,t select any perk. it tell me that I got an error with steam blocking the aplication.

Is it normal ?

Nekomancer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 23, 2009
Yes, because that mutator is not on the whitelist and every mutator or map that is not on the whitelist disables perks.

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
Yes, because that mutator is not on the whitelist and every mutator or map that is not on the whitelist disables perks.

The use of a non-whitelisted map simply results in perk progression being disabled, while the use of a non-whitelisted mutator results in the perk system being disabled completely.

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
I think all the videos on how to powerlevel with those muts should be removed ;)

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
I think all the videos on how to powerlevel with those muts should be removed ;)

Have you checked out those videos on YouTube lately? It's funny reading all the comments from people that can't get it to work, not realising that it's because the relevant mutator isn't whitelisted anymore.