• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Can't receive dosh vault crates(Epic Games)

This is happening to me too, I get rewards but not vault crates (Steam)
It seems some people are having this issue for a while
For some reasons Epic Games cloud saves doesn't work on other device (my PC).
I just realized that my problem caused because Epic Games cloud saves are joke and I lost all my progress: perks and vault dosh stats. I have to get all vault crates that I got from previous device(laptop) to get new vault dosh crates.

Reactions: Humam2104
Upvote 0
Yeah I see. I didn't received anything and have to earn every crates again because killing floor 2 cloud saves doesn't transfer to other devices(at least for me). Epic Games Support didn't helped me much. They said that I can restore my progress by getting LocalSaveBackup from AppData but there isn't even Killing Floor 2 folder there.

Upvote 0
Some players may experience issues with receiving drops in game if they have security software such as an antivirus or firewall blocking the game.

Make sure the game is on any allowed/ignore list for such software. If it already is and you are still experiencing this issue try removing it and re-adding it.

Players should also add exception for the following:
  • analytics.tripwireinteractive.com
and / or
  • tripwireinteractive.com
over port 80

In some rare cases, your ISP may be blocking communication on this port and logging into your account from another location should grant the items.

Upvote 0
Some players may experience issues with receiving drops in game if they have security software such as an antivirus or firewall blocking the game.

Make sure the game is on any allowed/ignore list for such software. If it already is and you are still experiencing this issue try removing it and re-adding it.

Players should also add exception for the following:
  • analytics.tripwireinteractive.com
and / or
  • tripwireinteractive.com
over port 80

In some rare cases, your ISP may be blocking communication on this port and logging into your account from another location should grant the items.
I already tried it and nothing works

Upvote 0