• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Can't PLAY MP!!!!

Wolffen

Sep 15, 2011
Game is unplayable!

Played last night a bit.

Today I cant play mp at all, I connect get into game, after 40s everyone around me fezzes but I can still move around. I disconnect, try another sever, game crashes. rogame.exe stopped working.

Best thing of all last night I got unlock for killing 50 people with tank mg, when I never was in a tank at all, do not get it, headshots and stuff do not show.

I can not play mp at all, I placed all settings on low. I updated to win 7 64 SP 1 2day but played one game in the morning with np.

i7 960
Gefoce GTX 570

Got one of best gaming comps out there do not get it!!!!
:mad:

I have got the same problem, can get in a server for like 5 seconds, everything's alright and then ... everyone stops moving and I am the only one who can still move around and do stuff. I don't hear any more gun shots either so that's the proof the game just throws me out or something like that. Hope you are going to fix these bugs soon because this game's got some potential apart from the bugs.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem. I had the exact same problem in Killing Floor. Luckily the exact same fix works.

Its not ideal, obviously. But once it happens, just bring up your console, with the "~" key, and type "reconnect". This will reload the server and you wont have the problem again. Until you join a different server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I have got the same problem, can get in a server for like 5 seconds, everything's alright and then ... everyone stops moving and I am the only one who can still move around and do stuff. I don't hear any more gun shots either so that's the proof the game just throws me out or something like that. Hope you are going to fix these bugs soon because this game's got some potential apart from the bugs.

Same issue here

Upvote 0