Can't lvl up in solo?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavalion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 23, 2009
Hi,

Im trying to play some solo matches in brewery.

But it seems i can't lvl up.
I put sandbox mode off. But did i forgot something?

toniSTRINGZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
I played 4 different games in solo mode and I can't level up in solo mode either.

I also checked my system folder in killing floor I'm missing the stat.bin file
and I'm clueless to where to get it from so do oyu have your stat.bin file?

because I cant even click profile and achievements it doesnt do anything.

So as of now im stumped been tryin for 2 days now.

Dr_Quake

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2010
OMG! You dirty pirate , stats.bin=steam emulator store file, for licensed game you only MUST HAVE ALIVE INTERNET CONNECTION!!!

Reaper420

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2010
Lebanon, Oregon
As far as I can tell there's no way to progress your perks on solo. Even on a legit copy. If you are running a pirated copy, i'm pretty sure the perk progression system is kind of intertwined with Steam, so you'll have no luck there. But you could get the perk replacer mut and find a non steam patch to play on Garena or LAN. I'm going to have to do that in a couple of weeks since I am moving and will have no internet for a while so I won't be able to connect to steam and solo play is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.