• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

can't get training achievements no matter how many times i complete :(

this was their answer.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\Binaries\Win32\Saves

Delete these files if you want to want a crack at re-doing the sp campaign. But yeah, I've confirmed that the training achievements aren't working. But the rest should be working fine."

as far as scrapping them goes, i think they should scrap all of the unlocks, but why would they scrap the achievements just because the single player stuff doesn't work yet? that makes no sense at all to me.:confused:

Upvote 0
post your suggestion in the idea and suggestion forum then. maybe they will do it.
this forum is support for real problems, which i don't see people not getting acheivements to show they can kill bots to be a one.
there's people having problems just playing the game still. think they care about this? even we, who have working games have bigger bugs to worry about.

p.s. out of curiousoty, why would you want to scap achievements that aren't showing? so it will say you have unlocked them all?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First, it bother me to have something broken in my games. I like neat things. I get the impression that if this don't work the rest cannot be working. Second, if there is something broken in a machine it will finish by causing harm one way or another. So better scrap it if not needed or fix it otherwise.

As for the rest, I didn't experience other problem playing the game (expect the experience point as every one). I was a bit sad when they downgrade the level of details.

Upvote 0
i can't believe anyone would even care about something like this, when the game has way more important problems to get sorted out.:confused:

It's you , as of me i am perfectionist and achievement hunter and those locked achievements are like itching spots.Seriously how hard can it be to fix damn achievements ? What the hell Tripwire !?!?!? :confused:

Reactions: JSj
Upvote 0
Some people care about the achievements, others don't. It's sad that you seem to have absolutely no understanding that other people may have different viewpoints and motivations than you have. :(

Sure, i understand that some people are more concerned with shiny little medals and achievements, than they are with getting ro2's problems fixed. That doesn't mean i have to agree with them, does it? This game still has real problems and some people are more concerned about getting achievements than getting it fixed for everyone else first. That's just selfish.

You also appear to have no understanding that other people may have different viewpoints and motivations than you have. Since my viewpoint is different than yours, you talk down to me? That's sad as well.

Do me a favor? How about giving me one good reason, why the missing achievements should be fixed, before the other bugs? No one has given a good reason yet.

Upvote 0