• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Can't gain exp for any perk

SkullFinder123

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2012
Sevierville, TN
Ever since the Halloween update, I've noticed that my perks no longer save progress. I'm stuck as a Lvl 4 Berzerker at 2.2m damage and I can't seem to increase it as all progress added to it gets erased. I tried playing on Solo and Multiplayer on Official servers only with no mutators enabled. This is really bugging me. Anyone know a fix?

Edit: I have tried validating the cache, deleting ClientRegistry.blob, reinstalling Killing Floor, and sending in a Steam Support ticket (so far the ticket is 3 days in with no response). I've looked in previous threads dating back to 2009 and it appears Tripwire has been ignoring this problem for around 3 years straight now

Last edited:
This problem fixed itself for me when I moved from Mac Killing Floor to Windows Killing Floor via CrossOver. Sometimes you need to delete clientregisrty.blob

Yeah, I was playing on the Mac version right now 'cause Crossover was getting my machine a bit over heated, but I'll get a desk fan or something to fix this... still, can't believe the amount of bugs and issues this update has bring to us Mac users...

Upvote 0