• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can't Catch Me! achievement?

Deadbolt

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 23, 2008
The one where you gotta kill two gorefasts in the back in one wave...does it still work? I was under the impression that I'd be able to get this achievement now that it's Christmas update again, but it isn't triggering. Tried it on multiple servers on multiple difficulties, and I know I'm getting at least 3 in the back. What gives?

The achievement is tricky. The fact is you're most likely hitting the gorefasts and de-limbing them, cutting off their heads / arms / legs instead of a clean back hit. The chances of a clean back hit are small without de-limbing them. Remember you have to get a hit in the back without taking off a body part on two gorefasts in one wave. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the input guys. I'll try that. But when I tried, I was fully aware that I had to hit the back and not head/limbs and I believe I did, but oh well, Christmas event is still going and I still have time.
Mate another hint, you have to ONLY use original weapons (not the new ones) so don't use the Sword but use a katana/knife/axe/machete only.

Upvote 0