• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Cannot connect to Tripwire official AS/SG servers. Custom servers work properly

Currently on steam with the same problem. 160mbps. "Local issue" that everyone in the world is having. I have owned the game since 2015, have every single achievement, EXACTLY 719.1 hours. For that duration i have had no issues UNTIL now. Even started to run my own dedicated server last year which is fully configured. I can hardly even get into my server at all but I can join other people's. Not to mention nearly every server has 0/6 people, this is not a local issue. This is a Tripwire issue that you refuse to fix, if it doesn't get resolved then you have certainly lost a Tripwire Interactive fan. My buddy paid for EVERY DLC weapon in the store on December 20th, none of us can even use them. What an absolutely scam of a company.

Upvote 0
We have continued to investigate this issue and have found some regional infustructure problems are likely causing the issues that players are reporting. We are working to potential add in a fix/workaround in an upcoming update to make connections more reliable for these regions and we are continuing to investigate to see what more can be discovered and if there are other improvements we can make to help alleviate these issues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We have continued to investigate this issue and have found some regional infustructure problems are likely causing the issues that players are reporting. We are working to potential add in a fix/workaround in an upcoming update to make connections more reliable for these regions and we are continuing to investigate to see what more can be discovered and if there are other improvements we can make to help alleviate these issues.
Well Suprisingly EGS sg and as server issue was fixed I think. Don't know cause of the update .we'll see.. last time this problem came after few days from the new update for me .thank you @Yoshiro & tripwire .

Upvote 0
@Yoshiro, well, just what @tan360 mentioned, the servers worked fine for a few days this time as well. And I cannot connect to a few of these servers since 2 days. I appreciate the effort that Tripwire is putting in solving this issue. Sadly, whatever you changed may not have solved this issue. I'll keep you posted regarding when all of them stop working for me.
@arcwarden, I would like you to check it again now and see if the issue has reproduced at your end as well for any server.

Upvote 0
@Yoshiro, well, just what @tan360 mentioned, the servers worked fine for a few days this time as well. And I cannot connect to a few of these servers since 2 days. I appreciate the effort that Tripwire is putting in solving this issue. Sadly, whatever you changed may not have solved this issue. I'll keep you posted regarding when all of them stop working for me.
@arcwarden, I would like you to check it again now and see if the issue has reproduced at your end as well for any server.
yep works fine for X days today i cant jooin to anny tripwire offical servers ............ this is pathetic
To quote what Yoshiro said,

We have continued to investigate this issue and have found some regional infrastructure problems are likely causing the issues that players are reporting. We are working to potential add in a fix/workaround in an upcoming update to make connections more reliable for these regions and we are continuing to investigate to see what more can be discovered and if there are other improvements we can make to help alleviate these issues.

Upvote 0
I have kept it under observation for a long time now I guess and I think this issue has been fixed. There may be a server or 2 that still don't connect but I guess that's okay. I can connect to almost all of the servers without any problem. Thanks a lot, @Yoshiro, @Kittenmittens & the team for looking into it :)
So happy to hear the situation has much improved for you! Thanks for your patience!

Upvote 0