• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can you do better than this guy?

I agree with one exception. I think we move way too fast on stairs and uphills.

But otherwise movement feels right.

I'm having a hard time understanding this, because in my game, when I sprint up stairs, I move almost slower than average run speed. (non-sprinting)

Edit: Also my gun sways a LOT after sprinting. I usually have to wait quite a bit before aiming.

Upvote 0
I did that last week. Stabbing Germans on Apartments. 5 kills in a row clearing room after room with foes that actually saw me coming. :cool:

He isn't that good, he just got a lucky streak of catching people offguard. :p
So true I get this runs lots of times when I play long hours.....let him see do this as russian on the same map like that.

Upvote 0
I'm having a hard time understanding this, because in my game, when I sprint up stairs, I move almost slower than average run speed. (non-sprinting)

Edit: Also my gun sways a LOT after sprinting. I usually have to wait quite a bit before aiming.

Interesting, because when I play I noticed no slowdown at all at stairs. My guy just flies through stairs like it's flat ground.

Upvote 0
I so hate to see twitch gaming in RO. Booooring. If I wanted RnG nonsense like that, I'd go back to CODfest.

yeah... lets just all hide behind a rock and wait for people to walk past so we can gun them down............ since its such a skillful thing to do....

running and gunning is in every game.. even in games before cod.. it was even in RO1...

just be thankfull RO2 hasn't got that bullcrap jump height that CoD has or RO2 would really be in trouble with the realism crowd...

all it took in cod4 to be successful is to sprint jump around a corner than prone with a AK74-u hipfiring like crazy.

Upvote 0