• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we get more cosmetic slots?

NOD

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
As time has gone on, we slowly but surely received other cosmetics that don't just revolve around the head.. but some full headsets are comprised of 3 pieces alone, thus not leaving room for back/arm/hip cosmetics and forcing the player to make certain sacrifices.

So as the title states, can we please get more slots for this reason? Especially if future cosmetics begin to apply to the chest and leg areas as well, etc..

So many cool things are already in-game, so many awaiting curating ((PLEASE approve the IJC Vietnam/Winter/Apocalypse gear packs!! ;););))) and so many more to come!

I'm pretty satisfied with 3 slots.

Games like TF2, with MANY more cosmetic options, are just fine with 3 slots.

I honestly think the issue here is how the cosmetics were designed - some of these things never should have been 3 pieces to begin with...

The justice and enforcer sets should have been designed as one piece cosmetics. It was a complete waste setting them up the way they are.

Upvote 0
infntnub;n2325468 said:

I honestly think the issue here is how the cosmetics were designed - some of these things never should have been 3 pieces to begin with...

The justice and enforcer sets should have been designed as one piece cosmetics. It was a complete waste setting them up the way they are.

Currently with there only being 3 slots, I can agree, they probably should have made the individual pieces one whole set. Otherwise on the other hand, if they do add more slots, then i'd feel more comfortable if they were separate pieces as I do enjoy mixing and matching gear from different sets and packs.. allows for much more variety in appearance.

Upvote 0
infntnub;n2325468 said:

No it isn't.
Since the game has so many cosmetics that 3 slots are quite limiting. 5 would be perfect.
But then again the reason valve just won't do it, is because engine was never designed for that... it's already chocking on the fact that there's soo many cosmetics and so many particle effects that its amazing that it can still run.

Tho run not in a good way as hitreg became quite bad recently, and lag compensation bullsiterry is more annoying than ever.

Reactions: NOD
Upvote 0