• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we choose facial features this time around?

Hopefully not. There are mods for that. I would rather see more weapons than customization

More weapons? You'll be getting into "fantasy" weapons soon enough if you want more.

Player customisation "within reason" I would say wouldn't be a bad feature. Chivalry medieval Wafare does its customisation quite well. But a lot of that is paid stuff nowadays. Community made the majority of it but paid nonetheless. Unlockable customisation. Rather than forced really obvious hero skin (japanese hero) or hero skin that looks like the other teams uniform (russian winter hero with helmet). So if you don't want to massively stand out or get shot by your own team you have the ability to change that.

Upvote 0
It's pretty far down the list for me. Check it out in ARMA, it's sort of amusing when you're sitting in a chopper staring at each other for 5 minutes, otherwise it adds little to immersion.

Every time you kill someone and you see their stoned faces is a flaw, I expect a pain expression "frozen" into their faces by death.
When you are sitting in a troop transport, you look at stoned faces, just like when you are sitting in the last objective defending it, you see stoned faces.
Seeing aggression, anxiety, nervousness would add a lot of immersion.

I'd give up on some experimental weapons easily for this.

Upvote 0
Weapon Customization? Please no.
This ain't CoD. I don't want to see people running around with weapons dyed in neon colours in a realistic Vietnam shooter...

im not talking about that type of customisation, i mean options to have bayonet on or off, open sights or closed sights... because in real life soldiers actually did customise their weapon slightly.

for example, i would love the option in ro2 to use open sights on a mosin, or not have to use level 1 nambu because the closed sights are so god awful

Upvote 0