• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we change the priority of Demo Weapons?

DMN666

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Srsly, sometimes i would carry a type of grenade launcher with me, especially during a mission map, but i HATE it when i need to take my weapon to shoot a few zeds close to me. And BOOM i forget that my M79 is always first and kill a stalker. Sometimes i damage myself because of it, or the grenade just doesnt do jack **** since its so close.

TWI plz do sumthin! This is really the ONLY problem i have with the game.
That and needing to make a custom unwhitelisted script just to retexture 1st person hands...but thats UT engine's fault.

PS: Fix the reload animation for M32, I dont want to have to wait for 2 grenades to go into the chamber and THEN accidentally shoot 2 grenades instead of one.

Doesnt mean that all servers would run it anyways.

Crazy, I was just thinking about this like a week ago when wondering "what's gonna happen when they introduce a weapon I like but takes priority over what I have in my loadout?"

Up until now, I've been lucky since my personal loadouts have accomodated me well in every respect. But yeah, it would only be a matter of time until something comes around and stands out like a sore thumb.

Something in the options menu that lets you drag'n'drop weapons per category would be sweet. Though I'm guessing integrating something like that would require a lot of planning and work in the engine...

Upvote 0