• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we boost up AMBIENT OCCLUSION?

What kind of cool graphical features are incorported in the game?

Directx level?
shader model?
dynamic lighting?
dynamic shadows?
global illumination?
unreal engine 3 lightmass?

anything else you could think of?

I'm downloading the game now and excited to play. I just wanna know more about the features the developers incorporated into the game graphically?

Upvote 0
Yep well a quite a few things aren't enabled. So I tweaked the hell out of the ini and it looks about 10 times better than ultra high everything maxed in game.

This game looks like 5/10 on ultra everything maxed out. When I tweaked the ini file to the utter pinnacle max of the unreal engine 3's capabilities it looks a lot like Crysis 1!!!

I'm very pleased! Gotta tweak the ini to get the UTTER PINNACLE of quality out of it hahaha :D

Upvote 0
Yep well a quite a few things aren't enabled. So I tweaked the hell out of the ini and it looks about 10 times better than ultra high everything maxed in game.

This game looks like 5/10 on ultra everything maxed out. When I tweaked the ini file to the utter pinnacle max of the unreal engine 3's capabilities it looks a lot like Crysis 1!!!

I'm very pleased! Gotta tweak the ini to get the UTTER PINNACLE of quality out of it hahaha :D

Could you say what you did exactly please? What file you tweaked, where its found and what you changed.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Please tell us what you changed! :D some screenshots would also be awesome!

Upvote 0
Lol ill post 2 not so insane screenshots but u would have to be in game to see it. I'm trying to do some capturing but having issues with my MSI Afterburner overlay and capturing in Rising Storm.

I'll post 2 not particularly insane looking screenshots but they are good. It's hard to get the 1:1 pixel accuracy screenshot at 1920x1080. There were quite a few things required to do. There's a CleanINIs.bat in Binaries\Windows that I edited to remove the batch data so it didn't clear and erase my custom config files. You have to start with a config file that's in fresh shape after first setting ur in game graphics to as high as they will go. Then you can begin to tweak the living heck out of the engine.

Be prepared for a devastation on your hardware! Believe me Unreal Engine 3 can and will bring a devastator systems to their knees! I'm running a GTX 470 overclocked from 600mhz to 851mhz and a Phenon 2 X6 core 1045T from 2.7Ghz to 3.5Ghz on all 6 cores.... It'll bring my system to its knees for sure.

Yeah I'm working on texture streaming tweaks I get pop up like mip pop up fade in which is so UGLY and ANNOYING! I'm working on fixing it.... Otherwise Don't disable Texture Streaming, its required for the Unreal Engine to operate smoothly.

Upvote 0
I can't post replies because i guess this thread was flagged by the moderators to evaluate my posts prior to them posting...

I wanna post some

Upvote 0