• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can my pc run this game?

Well i bought the witcher 2 not knowing about the patch 2.01 glitch so it doest run which is pissing me off..... but now this game Is on sale for 2 more hours and I am thinking about getting it but is it worth it? and can my pc run it? I heard there is a terriost hunt like mode on this game is that true? if so how is it? Here are my specs

Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual CPU E2200 @2.20 GHz 2.20 GHz
4GB of RAM
64 bit operating system
Nvidia 9500 gt

Well I'm running the game on:
Intel core duo T9600 @2.80GHz
4GB Ram
Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia 9600m GT

I'm currently getting around 35/45 FPS on medium/high settings on all maps except the new Ogledow map where my system struggles big time, but I also use throttle stop and gamesbooster (seems to work for me)as well as tweaking the engine ini.

Hope this helped a little.

And I aint seen any Terrorist hunt mode no...lol

Upvote 0
Yeah, def would be playing the game on low settings. Not sure if stable fps either.

I would either save and upgrade, and/ or come back after the new year and see if TWI has any more performance patches.

Who knows, they may make it more GPU driven, either way I doubt will give much of a performance gain, so still would upgrade.

Upvote 0

Brilliant, just over the minimal settings for me. Get black textures on bullets, on lowest. Still on 1st place on scoreboard, lololol:IS2:
Off topic: my posts seem to take hours to appear on here whats all that about? by the time it arrives its not really relevant anymore..lol

Mods seem to added a minimum post limit before you can post without autorication. 5 posts i think, wierd really. well no spam on this forum, so I am happy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0