• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can AMD cards now in 2020 run Nvidia Flex?

I was pro Nvidia from the get go, but as I was pro Intel for years, at some point the user should weight the pro and cons, and Nvidia makes more and more locked down features with their hardware, and I don't like it has it forces you to buy their hardware to benefits from new technologies. I understand this is commercial concepts, but as an end user I don't like it.

Team Red has proven since past year they now are competitive and often the best solution regarding CPU and now Video Cards.

Next video card I'll buy will be an AMD 99% sure.

Boycott companies with bad anti consumer behavior like EPIC with their game 'exclusivity', Intel with their OC locks and overpricing, Nvidia with their locked features (Gsync, Reflex, Flex, and so on..) and closed source drivers (community can not help like for AMD drivers), Microsoft with their privacy violation and globally bad OS (difficult for gaming I give you that, but possible, I'm not really using Windows anymore, only for some specific games because of EAC owned by EPIC by the way) and so on..

Consumer has the power, but like for many thing most consumers don't care and it drives the market. Make the difference, don't be a sheep.

Upvote 0