• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Camera related Q's

Colt .45 killer

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2006
I know there are some camera savvy people here so I figured I'd leave my semi heritic question here.

That being, are there any webcams to your knowledge that would take decent* still pictures.

*by decent I mean that these are for Ebay sales, nothing more. I've got a 2mp camera on an adroid tablet, and a .7mp camera on my ipod; both of which shoot pictures of sand, even when they arent aimed at sand... ( Grainy to hell ).

If anyone here has a webcam that does shoot decent pics please let me know, and possibly post a still picture of something ( dont really care what ).

My main reason for wanting a webcam isntead of just getting a cheapo camera is that I dont really care for F**king around with batteries, and having it hooked up to the computer to start with is great for streamlining the ebay/e-sales process.

Reactions: Alexander Ostmann
does no one here have a webcam who can post what a still picture looks like on that particular model of camera?

well since you are going to be totally mad about it you freak! here you go a awzm picture of me taken with default computer software. it is way better if you download other types of capturing program for optimizing quality, but I seem to not find those picture atm. but I promise you its a Huge diffrence! and for how much mp it got, it says "crystal eye Webcamera optimized for capturing pictures. 1024kp" I don't get it 1000kilo pixel? well anyways it is kinda awzm and 9years old I believe...

EDIT: yeah found the box here... made in china 2001 copyrights... hmm wonder if I can find something else awzm :D

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0