• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Camera Contols

Codine

Oct 8, 2010
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy the concept of the game but the only thing holding me back from buying is the camera controls. There's no options to move the camera with the arrow keys or wasd. For a game where you need to micromanage a bunch on screen I find it impossible to play only by moving the mouse to the edge.

So basically can you add camera controls for either the arrow keys or wasd? If you can do this then I'll surely buy it.

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy the concept of the game but the only thing holding me back from buying is the camera controls. There's no options to move the camera with the arrow keys or wasd. For a game where you need to micromanage a bunch on screen I find it impossible to play only by moving the mouse to the edge.

So basically can you add camera controls for either the arrow keys or wasd? If you can do this then I'll surely buy it.

You can right click and drag! That's a really fast way of moving around. =)

Upvote 0