Calling all Aussie RO'ers!!!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
This Saturday the 24th of June at 8pm AEST the 3rd Shock Army [3rd] will be hosting a public event, it will be called the [3rd] vs everyone bash!!!

Everyone and anyone from the Australian community is welcome to come along and join us for some fun and good hard battles. The event will be going for 1.5 - 3 hours and hopefully we'll get some good maps in.

See you there!

Last edited:

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006
any other of the british commonwealth countries allowed to send "emmisaries" to the fight?

(namely Canada...)

GFree[TT]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
Hmm... the desire to kick the arses of all members of the [3rd] clan is more than enough to gurantee my appearance. Heck, it was enough to get me to register here anyway. :p

Anything we need to prepare? Custom maps? The server IP?

EDIT: Not that I have anything against you dudes. I just enjoy the challenge of fighting against those who consider themselves skilled enough to form a clan. :D

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
The server will be a booked Gamespace server, so unfortunately there will only be 16 slots, but we have two bookings (one after the other) so there will be plenty of time for people to get in and have a game.

Internationals are welcome.