Call of Juarez Demo

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Dead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
w00t, finally a demo of this game. Just downloaded, played and i have to say: a game i've definately have to buy :D

I just found a link to the german-demo, don't know if there is even a english one.

-> http://www.ubi.com/DE/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=1705

What do you think of this game? Do you wait for it also and to you look the "other" scenario? :)

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
This game really kicks ass. I mean, REALLY. I just love that Preacher.
Hold his revolver in the left hand, the Holy Book in the right - "And may the Lord wrack great vengeance upon thee!", bam-bam! :D

El Cid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
Once you get the hang of things it is fun. The Billy episode isn't as fun as the Ray one :3

2ltben

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
I like the game, I just wish the controls didn't suck. Trying to jump on an object in this game is anything but entertaining.

Dr. Noobtard

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2006
California, USA
Fun!

Fun!

It was a very fun game, but why is it have to run so slow?! My computer is top of the line yet the Billy episode ran like crap!:mad:

Oh, and did anyone have trouble using shader 3.0? My card supports 3.0 but everything had a nasty green tint.

Kurt Naake

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 28, 2006
Germany
I agree, the performace of the Billy episode is bad. But Ray ran kinda smoothly, even with my good ol' 9800pro:D

Man I play the demo 5 times in a row, I hope they make a good MP part.

revolutioN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 17, 2006
Wow love this game..

its coming out between 7th - 15th september althought i heard of a delay.

Last edited:

2ltben

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Yes, just don't expect high quality. I can churn by with Oblivion-is-taxing-my-machine results on most of the Billy parts, but Ray is running fine for me with everything high except medium shadows at 1024.

It doesn't really matter what your specs are, its the engine itself thats handling the resources poorly. They really should tighten up the graphics on Level 3 before releasing.

Vietnow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
it doesnt even work for me, right when i choose a level, Billy or Ray, it'll start loading and then it'll stop and it wont finish the load, do i have to have an Nvidia card to run it? i have an ATi radeon 9200 and i can run RO on all high settings smooth as silk