• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops

That sure as hell doesn't look like a Mi24 to me.

The Mi-24a had a more boxy cockpit.

avhind_1_2.png

Upvote 0
Cpt. Price get's captured and tortured. You play flashbacks.

That way they can recycle all CoD 1 and CoD 2 missions.

It all makes sense now. No wonder Captain Price has been alive all these years, he's a robot created by the New World Order, he went rogue, and now he's been captured and is being "re-programmed", but in the end an unnamed black president gets elected in the United States and he's released.

Upvote 0
Cpt. Price get's captured and tortured. You play flashbacks.

That way they can recycle all CoD 1 and CoD 2 missions.
Hell I'd even like that. I was really hoping for a military shooter again more like the first 3 games + WaW, 1/2 MW1 and 1/4 MW2, and not again some wannabe-specops crap like most of MW2 was. That's why I'm putting my focus on MoH now, seems to be more of what I'm looking for. But I'm still looking forward to this as well, but atm mainly for the reason that treyarch didnt disappoint me with WaW and I'm giving them a fair chance.

Upvote 0
It all makes sense now. No wonder Captain Price has been alive all these years, he's a robot created by the New World Order, he went rogue, and now he's been captured and is being "re-programmed", but in the end an unnamed black president gets elected in the United States and he's released.
Seriously. Price is eternal.

Upvote 0