• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Calamity

It's most certainly going to be a flop.

Let's be honest here. We already have an iphone, android or some other tablet of sorts. We can already play everything an Ouya has. Especially being released in this generation of consoles with the Wii U, PS4 and Xboned, where the console will most likely be wrecked. Or treated like that one kindergartener in the middle of a fight between 2 college majors and a brainless baby.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ouya is the blunder of the century. Not sure why anybody develops exclusively for it. That thing was dead out of the box.

Spoiler!

If Calamity doesn't get ported to windows/linux, it will never go anywhere. If TWI intends on keeping it ouya exclusive, I hope they enjoy the 50 sales total.

Upvote 0
I'm glad Tripwire is at least releasing something completely new, but not exactly what most of us wanted.
TWI has nothing to do with it, its the guys dat made that cute game, Dwarfs?!? is behind it i think.

Also, i though that video had actual gameplay...not a quick off-screen zoom in to the bg.

If Calamity doesn't get ported to windows/linux, it will never go anywhere. If TWI intends on keeping it ouya exclusive, I hope they enjoy the 50 sales total.
OUYA > Wii U (Oh ****, i went there!)

If its on OUYA, can it also go to the itunes store? If it heads to a smartphone/tablet device, it whould also do pretty decent sales (if cheap).
Hell release it on 3DS, i whould to play it on that (Not PSV, who the hell even owns one?)

Upvote 0
TWI has nothing to do with it, its the guys dat made that cute game, Dwarfs?!? is behind it i think.

Also, i though that video had actual gameplay...not a quick off-screen zoom in to the bg.

OUYA > Wii U (Oh ****, i went there!)

If its on OUYA, can it also go to the itunes store? If it heads to a smartphone/tablet device, it whould also do pretty decent sales (if cheap).
Hell release it on 3DS, i whould to play it on that (Not PSV, who the hell even owns one?)

ewww.. Vitas are the soggy pita bread of handheld consolols. I've truly evolved into a PC master race guy...Only ever played my 3DS for Zelda or Pok

Upvote 0